Membership of ADSA is open, on payment of the annual subscription as determined by the Association in general meeting, to staff members and post-graduate students of Australasian tertiary institutions engaged in teaching and/or research in drama studies and to Directors of associated theatres and to members of the theatrical profession.
Membership to ADSA entitles you to:
- Two copies per year of Australasian Drama Studies, the major journal of drama and theatre studies in Australia, New Zealand, and South-East Asia;
- An annual Register of Research in Drama, and a separate Register of Postgraduate Research Thesis Topics;
- Information about the annual ADSA Conference, the opportunity to present research at the conference, and a discount on registration;
- Occasional publications of plays suitable for drama teaching at the tertiary level. Now available free to new members: Virginia Baxter: What Time Is This House?; T.A. Palmer (dram): East Lynne; Performing Women/Performing Feminisms: Interviews with International Women Playwrights eds. Joanne Tompkins and Julie Holledge; and
- Opportunities to meet and correspond with colleagues around the globe through ADSA’s links with ATHE (the Association for Higher Education in Drama in the USA), SCUD (the Standing Committee of College and University Drama Teachers in the UK), and the International Theatre Institute.
Membership fees are
- Individual: AUD $90.00
- Student: AUD $60.00
Payment may be made by direct deposit, cheque (payable to ADSA) or credit card. Please forward the completed form ADSA-Membership-Form-2015-2016to the Treasurer, Rea Dennis, Deakin University, email@example.com