ADSA's prizes for outstanding scholarship
ADSA recognises outstanding scholarship in different areas of theatre, drama and performance studies through the following awards:
- Marlis Thiersch Prize - for research excellence in an English-language article published anywhere in the world in the broad field of theatre and performance studies.
- Philip Parsons Prize - for a senior student (third year, honours or postgraduate) undertaking a performance as research project.
- Rob Jordan Prize - for the best book on a theatre, drama or performance studies related subject published in the previous two years.
- Veronica Kelly Prize - for the Best Postgraduate Paper presented at an ADSA conference.
- Geoffrey Milne Bursary - to assist two eligible postgradutes to attend each ADSA conference
- ADSA Publication Subsidy Scheme - to assist with the cost of publishing important scholarship on drama, theatre and performance practices in Australia, New Zealand or the Pacific
Membership of ADSA is required to be eligible for these awards.