Wild and Dangerous Performs ORDER — PDF document, 467Kb
- CFP: New Directions in Teaching Theatre Arts [tentative title] Volume editors Anne Fliotsos & Gail S. Medford
- PhD Scholarships in Performance and Disability, and in Theatre for Young People
- New Publication: Performing Neurology (Palgrave Macmillan, Sept 2016), by Jonathan W. Marshall; ISBN 978-1-137-51761-6;
- CFP:Performance & Challenging Stigma
- CFP: New Stage Idioms: South African Drama, Theatre And Performance In The Twenty-First Century
- CFP: Climates of Disaster and Performance
- New Position: Senior Lecturer in Theatre Studies, Glasgow University
- CFP: Behind the Scenes: Journal of Theatre Production Practice
- New book: Anti-War Theatre After Brecht: Dialectical Aesthetics in the Twenty-First Century (Palgrave Macmillan) by Lara Stevens.
- CFP Theatre Journal: Two Special Issues
- Positions available at VCA Theatre, University of Melbourne
- New Position: Head of School & Professor of Theatre and Performance Studies, University of Warwick, UK
- Performance Writing: A symposium in four turns, March 2017, Wellington
- Tree Drawings, Beach Animals, Drawing Robots and Dancing Avatars: Some Speculations on Non-organic Intelligence.
- CFP: Envisioning asylum / engendering crisis