|Type of post:||Association news item|
|Date Posted:||Wed, 29 Jan 2020|
Greetings from Humboldt State University.
This is the annual request for your assistance in compiling a list of dissertations in progress, in drama and theatre, for the upcoming “Doctoral Projects in Progress in Theatre Arts, 2020” publication that will now appear on the Association for Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE) website.
I hope that we can again count on your cooperation with this important work which aims to share research pursuits with the greater theatre community.
Please respond by February 14, 2020.
To submit a doctoral candidate and their respective research, please email the listing directly to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. All submissions will receive a confirmation.
You may simply wish to include all of the following information directly in the body of the email or you may complete the enclosed submission form and attach it to your reply.
Most importantly, please be sure to provide all of the necessary information including:
· Researcher/Doctoral Candidate's Name
· Title of Dissertation
· Faculty Supervisor
· Projected Year of Completion
· Geographical Area(s) of Study
The following are some friendly reminders regarding submissions:
· Please have a faculty or staff member submit this information. Doctoral Candidates should not be submitting themselves.
· Please submit only approved topics and work in progress as of May 2020. Projects already completed will not be published.
· Please do not submit entries previously published unless there has been a major change in the subject. As we will only publish each project once, it is incumbent upon the researcher and the faculty supervisor to decide when is the best time to list. If a project will likely not be finished in 2020, it might be best not to list it this year.
Please ensure that all entries are complete and accurate. It may be difficult to make changes later due to publication deadlines.
Remember, the deadline for submissions is February 14, 2020.
Thank you very much for your time and cooperation.
Troy Matthew Lescher, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - Department of Theatre, Film & Dance
Ancestral Homeland of the Wiyot Tribe