Tuesday 15 December 1.30-4.00pm
Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
In this Zoom round-robin, a diverse range of performing arts movers and shakers put their heads together to tell a braided story of 2020 and beckon a 2021 that cannot come soon enough. They’ll be explaining all the things they did right and how they did them, what bombed and why, and how to get from here to the future without tears.
If you work in, study or simply love the performing arts, come along, get some perspective, and share your own.
- Jacob Boehme, Independent artist; First Nations Lecturer, MFA Cultural Leadership, NIDA
- Chris Mead, Literary Director, Melbourne Theatre Company
- Adele Schonhardt, Co-Director, Melbourne Digital Concert Hall
- Sonya Suares, Performer, director, artistic director, activist
- Latai Taumoepeau, Independent performance artist and choreographer
- Dianne Toulson, General Manager, Theatre Works
Hosted by Alyson Campbell and Paul Rae, University of Melbourne
For the Zoom link, register at:
‘2020 Vision?’ emerges out of the research project ‘Together Again? Performing Arts Pathways from Lockdown to Recovery’, conducted by Alyson Campbell, Paul Rae and Caitlin Vincent (all University of Melbourne) and Caroline Wake (UNSW) with the assistance of Rachael Stevens and Sonya Suares. The project is supported by the Faculty of Arts and the VCA at the University of Melbourne, and the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences at UNSW.